Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Show Me the Money

I went to the bank today to meet with the load officers and basically ask them to load me money so I can start making the plan into reality. It can be a little daunting not knowing what to expect. Luckily the ladies were very nice and friendly. Of course, they have to further evaluate the project and make sure that the project is a sensible one that it's going to be a house that I can afford to live in after I built it. I'll have to fill out applications and let the bank process the application, and simultaneously we'll need to get the drawing finalized so the contractor can start working on the numbers for the bank.
After comparing the plan of the lot that the previous architect prepared with the survey plan, I realized that they're not the same. The measurement on the south side of the lot is off by about 7 feet. Of course, the survey plan came up a little smaller, therefore the house sticks out a little. The previous owner of the lot asked to to call the architect who prepared the plan directly to find out which measurement we should go with. I hope they're cooperate with us.

No comments: